產品展商: 美亞 Meriam
Series 23L Accutube - Double Mount. The Accutube Series 23L probe is constructed of a 316LSS cast head and a 316LSS probe and is double supported. The Accutube is provided complete with packing gland
Series 23L Accutube - Double Mount. The Accutube Series 23L probe is constructed of a 316LSS cast head and a 316LSS probe and is double supported. The Accutube is provided complete with packing gland and two thredolets. The Series 23L Accutube is factory-fitted with ½” NPT connections and is shipped with mounting hardware complete. Series 23L Accutubes are available for line sizes 2” through 72”.
Series 23L High Pressure, Insertion Type Accutube
• High pressure / temperature insertion type flow sensor
• Gas, liquid and steam applications
• Standard sizes up to 72” pipe
• Pressure / temperature limit: 1500 PSIG Max. @ 800ºF
Meriam’s Accutube Flow Sensors are lab-tested and field-proven flow elements perfect for gas, liquid or steam service. With thousands in use worldwide, the Accutube continues to be the right choice when ease of installation, cost effective operation and highly accurate performance is required.
The Accutube averaging Pitot tube is a head type device, which generates a differential pressure signal similar to the orifice, venturi, flow nozzle, and other head producing primary elements. It can be used for flow measurement only or with static pressure and temperature transmitters as the primary measurement source for a flow control loop. It has been proven that the Accutube’s flow measurement accuracy is better than that of the orifice. The Accutube also generates considerable cost savings with its simple installation and wear-free, energy-efficient design, providing a viable alternative to traditional flow measurement devices.
• True double averaging design
• +1% of rate accuracy
• +0.1% repeatability
• Tested and certified by independent flow labs
• Applicable to gases, liquids, steam
• Simple installation and maintenance
• Four standard models and probe sizes: Insertion, Flanged, Wet tap with socket or gear drive retraction, Integral three-valve manifold, optional
• Bi-directional flow sensing
• Testing by the Utah Research Laboratory-Utah State University, the University of Michigan and testing against NIST traceable Meriam flow elements confirm typical accuracy of ±1% of rate
• Material Certification and Certificate of Conformance per customer specification are available
• Certified welding fabrication to ASME Code, Section IX Procedures.
• Dye penetrant and hydrostatic testing capability
• Canadian registration number
• Low permanent head loss saves energy and cost
• Multiple tube design offers superior strength and clog resistance
• Unaffected by wear
• No system shutdown with wet tap model
• Ideal for flow system upgrades and expansions
• Integral 3-Valve head option saves installation piping and transmitter mounting time
• Gear Drive wet tap reduces insertion and retraction time